Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Father's Day ideas?

So Mother's Day passed and my husband went all out. I had a completely relaxing day. He prepared a wonderful dinner and bought me a very sweet gift - all for my first Mother's Day. So the bar has been set high. I want to do something special for him, something that he will remember years from now. I kicked around the idea of an iPod. He had mentioned before that he wanted one, but that's a little out of my price range. We're on a pretty tight budget with all the baby expenses. I also thought about taking him out to a baseball game. I think the would like that, but is it a "lasting memory" kind of event? Past that, I'm stumped. If anyone has any thoughts I'm all ears. Hopefully something will come to me - and fast - so he can enjoy his day as much as I did mine.

No comments: